This product is not eligible for any discounts or promotional offers!
Clutch 21700 Mech Box MOD || Dovpo x Mike Vapes x Signature Tips
Welcome to the Clutch. A collaboration between Dovpo, Signature Tips, and YouTube reviewer Mike Vapes. The Clutch is a fully mechanical mod that houses a 21700 battery and is ergonomically pleasing in the hand.
*This product does not qualify for free shipping and it has a fixed insured shipping cost of $3.99 for U.S. addresses ONLY.
- Solid Billet Aluminum Construction
- Shot Blasted & Anodized
- Commercial Grade 3D Printed Internal Sled
- Fully Mechanical Box MOD
- Accepts Single 21700 Battery
- Removable Magnetic Battery Doors
- Solid Silver Contacts
- Single Button Device
- Fire Button
- Unique Locking System for Safety
- Hybrid 510 Connection
- Dimensions: 79.5mm x 35mm x 27mm
- 1x Clutch 21700 Mechanical Box MOD
- 1x Misc Parts
- 1x User Manual
- 1x QC Certificate
- This is a direct battery contact mechanical device and it is strictly for ADVANCED USERS ONLY! Be sure to check your atomizer's 510 connection when using it with this device. If your atomizer's positive pin in the center of the 510 connection does not protrude >1mm from the threads of the connection, your device WILL fail catastrophically. Use at your own risk! This mod does not have a locking mechanism, so keep it away from children! Mechanical mods are an advanced user product and should not be used by anyone without the proper knowledge on your battery's amp limit and how to test your atomizer's resistance. This mechanical mod uses very strong magnets in the switch—please be careful when disassembling your mod. Avoid using your device to the point where the batteries are completely discharged. Always double-check the resistance of your atomizer on an external ohmmeter, and ensure that your batteries are inserted with the positive pole facing the atomizer in order to prevent battery failure.
- Rebuildable Atomizers (RBAs, RDAs, etc.) are ADVANCED USER PRODUCTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks.