Efest LUC V2 Smart LCD Battery Charger w/ 12V Car Adapter
The Efest LUC V2 Multi-function LCD Smart Battery Charger has many great features and is one of the best chargers for use with rechargable 3.7V unprotected and protected Li-Ion or LiMn batteries. This edition of this classic and dependable external battery charger includes both a wall adapter and a 12V car port adapter perfect for long road trips and impromptu dead cells.
- Charge up to two (2) batteries at the same time
- Mini LCD Screen will display precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Dual Battery Channel with independent display for each battery's charge level
- Automatically monitors battery power and will give an alarming notice
- Over-current, Zero Voltage Activation, Short Circuit & Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- Can be used as a Portable Power Source for electronic products with a fully charged battery in channel 2
- Battery Type: Li-Ion | LiMn | ICR
- Compatible Batteries:
- 18650 | 20650 | 20700 | 21700 | 26650
- and more!
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Plugs into any normal AC / Power receptacle with the included power adapter.
- 1x Efest LUC V2 Smart LCD Battery Charger
- 1x AC/Wall Adapter
- 1x 12V Car Outlet Adapter
- 1x Instructions Manual
- Charging input: Press the rectangle button to change the charging modes (0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- USB Output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
- 0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18350/18490/18500/18650/22650
- 2A can charge 2pcs: 25500 and 26650 batteries
- Low power alarming: When discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection. If you accidentally invert the battery into the charger, the light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
- Zero voltage activation function: When charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
- Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V2 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V2 charger.
- USB output: Once connected to USB, press the rectangle button for over 1 second to begin charging. The USB function will cease in 30 seconds without connecting power. DC5V/1A USB output connectors are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Understanding how to handle and care for Lithium type batteries is very important and should always be practiced. Lithium type batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or flame if mishandled. DO NOT charge your batteries overnight or while unattended for a prolonged period of time! Always charge your batteries in a fire-proof surface/area and DO NOT expose them to high temperatures (e.g. inside your car). DO NOT expose the battery's terminals to metal objects or immerse in water/liquid. We are not responsible for any damage if there is any misuse, abuse or modification of the batteries and/or chargers in any shape or form (including pack making). Furthermore, Electric Vapor Cigarettes LLC (a.k.a. EVcigarettes.com) will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, property damage, or defect that is caused by misuse, abuse or modification of Lithium batteries and/or chargers.