G.O.A.T. v2 Stacked 21700 Mech MOD & Unholy V3 RDA Bundle by Deathwish Modz
The 3rd Generation of Deathwish Modz tubes has just introduced its first stacked setup, the G.O.A.T. v2 and Unholy V3 RDA! The G.O.A.T. v2 is compatible with dual 21700, 20700 and 18650 Batteries (with included adapter) and features the same Constant Contact v3 Switch found in the Suicide King "King of Hearts" 21700 Mech MOD along with a reverse thread locking ring so you can stand it upright without fear of it firing! New to this generation, the fire button now covers the entire bottom of the MOD and is beautifully engraved! Lastly, the switch has a "clicky" feel to it and feels incredible
Sitting on top of the G.O.A.T. v2 is the Unholy V3 RDA, first offered with the aforementioned Suicide King "King of Hearts". The Unholy V3 RDA offers the same building experience as the V2, but has an improved airflow that makes every draw smooth and satisfying. The over-sized Drip Tip, praised on the larger Deathwish Modz RDAs, is now standard on the G.O.A.T. v2 sets.
This exclusive setup is limited to only 400 units total! Be sure to get yours before they're gone!
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO A VERIFIED DOMESTIC BILLING ADDRESS (Your U.S. Credit Card Billing Address) & WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER. INTERNATIONAL INQUIRES CAN BE MADE >HERE<
*This product does not qualify for free shipping and it has a fixed insured shipping cost of $6.99 for U.S. addresses ONLY.
Find Your Spares and Supplies Here:
G.O.A.T. v2 Stacked 21700 Mech MOD
- Stainless Steel, Brass or Copper Chassis
- "G.O.A.T." Engraved Design
- Single Set of Chassis Threads
- Limited Edition, Only 400 Units Produced (Single & Final Batch)
- 175 Gunmetal
- 75 Stainless Steel
- 75 Brass
- 75 Copper
- Accepts Dual 21700, 20700 or 18650 Batteries
- Hybrid 510 Connection
- NEW UPGRADED Spring-Loaded Firing Switch
- Signature Crossbones v2 Copper Switch
- Silver-Plated Spring
- Silver-Plated Copper Battery Contact
- PEEK Insulation
- Diameter: 28mm
Unholy v3 RDA
- Stainless Steel, Brass or Copper Construction
- Two-Post Build Deck
- Ball-Bearing Clamping Mechanism
- One 4mm Encased Ball-Bearing per Post
- Insert Lead Above or Below Bearing
- Allen Grub Screws
- PEEK Insulation
- Fully Adjustable AFC
- Wide Bore 810 Drip Tip
- Copper Positive Pin
- Diameter: 28mm
- 1x G.O.A.T. v2 Stacked 21700 Mech MOD
- 1x Unholy v3 RDA
- 1x Spare Parts Pack
- 1x User Manual
- **THIS DEVICE IS 8.4 VOLTS** This mechanical mod is stacked in series, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) will be multiplied by the number of battery cells in series, which does the same to your amperage load as well. As such, series mechanical mods require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with this subject, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information or suggest comparable alternatives, such as an unregulated device wired in parallel. Use this device with caution and at your OWN RISK. By purchasing this device, you agree that we are NOT liable for any damages due to misuse.
- This is a direct battery contact mechanical device and it is strictly for ADVANCED USERS ONLY! Be sure to check your atomizer's 510 connection when using it with this device. If your atomizer's positive pin in the center of the 510 connection does not protrude >1mm from the threads of the connection, your device WILL fail catastrophically. Use at your own risk! This mod does not have a locking mechanism, so keep it away from children! Mechanical mods are an advanced user product and should not be used by anyone without the proper knowledge on your battery's amp limit and how to test your atomizer's resistance. This mechanical mod uses very strong magnets in the switch—please be careful when disassembling your mod. Avoid using your device to the point where the batteries are completely discharged. Always double-check the resistance of your atomizer on an external ohmmeter, and ensure that your batteries are inserted with the positive pole facing the atomizer in order to prevent battery failure.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Rebuildable Atomizers (RBAs, RDAs, etc.) are ADVANCED USER PRODUCTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.