Gata 24mm RTA || QP Design
Following the success of the Fatality M25 RTA and Kali V2 RDA/RSA, QP Design is now entering the MTL market with the newly released Gata RTA. The innovative design of the Gata allows you to switch between Mouth-To-Lung (MTL) and Direct-To-Lung (DTL) modes by simply swapping out a few parts. Whether you prefer freebase or salt nicotine, this RTA has you covered!
- When building on the Gata RTA in MTL Mode, it is recommended to remove the Ultem Insert first OR minimize pre-heating coils as it can melt and/or damage the insert.
- To avoid potential damage, do not use any acidic or menthol E-Liquids with the 2mL Acrylic Tank.
Find your Spares and Supplies Here:
- Stainless Steel / Pyrex Glass Construction
- 2mL | 4mL Juice Capacity
- 2mL Acrylic Tank - For Mouth-To-Lung (MTL)
- 4mL Glass Tank - For Direct-To-Lung (DTL)
- Top-Fill Port
- Threaded, Half Turn Top Cap
- Clockwise To Unsecure | Counter-Clockwise to Secure
- Postless Build Deck
- Single Coil
- Side-Mounted Screws
- ULTEM Insert for MTL Mode
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- MTL Airflow Ring
- Three (3) Airflow Settings
- DTL Airflow Ring
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Includes Two 510 Drip Tips
- Black MTL 510 Drip Tip
- Black DTL (Wide Bore) 510 Drip Tip
- Diameter: 24mm
- Gata 24mm RTA
- 1x 2mL MTL Acrylic Tank (DO NOT USE ACIDIC OR MENTHOL E-LIQUID)
- 1x 4mL DTL Glass Tank
- 1x MTL Airflow Ring
- 1x DTL Airflow Ring
- 1x Gata RTA Deck Base
- 1x Spare Parts Bag
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rebuildable Atomizers (RBAs, RDAs, etc.) are ADVANCED USER PRODUCTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.