Geyser RDA Clone by Infinite
For best results, we recommend to wash the entire Atomizer before use. Price is for one (1) RDA.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Acerig Geyser Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer ( RDA ) Clone are for EXPERTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
Infinite Geyser RDA Clone Features
- High quality Clone RDA
- Stainless steel body
- Unique quad pole design to make building dual and quad coils easily
- Two (2) solid negative poles (machined as one with the base not welded)
- Two (2) positive pole with peek insulator at the bottom
- Seamless side air intake in the base of the RDA
- Ingenious center teflon guide design distributes juice drops equally to coils and it can withstand high heat
- Chambered air hole concept (airflow is below the base with air deposit)
- O-ring less (No O-rings for less maintenance)
- Post holes are 2.5mm (to accommodate thicker wires and flat wires)
- 22mm Diameter
- 1x Geyser RDA Clone by Infinite
- 2x Sample Wick & Wire
- 1x Micro Phillips Head Screwdrvier
- 2x Spare Post Screws
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Wicks / Coils must be tested carefully with a multimeter before use.
- If Wick / Coil is not properly tested it will be a risk to the user to do so.
- Faulty Wicks / Coils WILL kill electronic devices.
- New Wick / Coil units must be tested and then used on a strong basic electrical APV / MOD that has short protection.
- No new Wick / Coil assembly should be used on an electronic device until it is known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not properly built. This is a known issue.