"Four Horsemen Edition" Hammer of God XL 21700 Mech MOD || Vaperz Cloud x Deathwish Modz
This special edition Hammer of God XL is a collaboration with Deathwish Modz, with one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on each side, for a uniquely macabre look!
Now bigger and better than ever, the Hammer of God XL has all of the same great features you know and love of the HOG Series of Mech Boxes but now with the joys of pulling power from four 21700 batteries! The Hammer of God Classic V3 shape has hit the gym this past winter and is ready to flex in this summer heat. This time, stronger than ever before by utilizing Vaperz Cloud's newest battery grounding methods and having the iconic VC Tech Switch. This latest version of the HOG pushes the power of four 21700 batteries to the max capabilities of a para–series circuit and brings the most power out of a Hammer of God they have ever been able to pull.
Just when you think the Hammer of God couldn’t get any better… Vaperz Cloud is back to prove you wrong!
NOTE: 510 Pin is reverse threaded. Do NOT use force to install 510 Pin if it is not spinning. Try spinning it the other way if it is not moving.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO A VERIFIED DOMESTIC BILLING ADDRESS (Your U.S. Credit Card Billing Address) & WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER. INTERNATIONAL INQUIRIES CAN BE MADE >HERE<
- Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Four Horsemen (of the Apocalypse) Engraving
- Death, Famine, Pestilence and War
- Accepts Quad 21700 Batteries
- Wired in Simultaneous Parallel-Series Configuration
- Bottom-Loading Bay
- Improved Locking Pop-Out Bay Door
- Upgraded Battery Contact Plate
- Suggested Min. Resistance: 0.35 ohm
- Recessed Firing Button
- Upgraded Button Internals
- Centered Stainless Steel 510 Threadings
- Adjustable Silver-Plated Positive Pin
- Accommodates Atomizers Up To 40mm With Zero Overhang
- Dimensions: 100mm x 50mm x 50mm
- 1x "Four Horsemen Edition" Hammer of God XL 21700 Mech MOD
- **THIS DEVICE IS 8.4 VOLTS** This mechanical mod is stacked in series, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) will be multiplied by the number of battery cells in series, which does the same to your amperage load as well. As such, series mechanical mods require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with this subject, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information or suggest comparable alternatives, such as an unregulated device wired in parallel. Use this device with caution and at your OWN RISK. By purchasing this device, you agree that we are NOT liable for any damages due to misuse.
- This unregulated box mod is wired in parallel and series simultaneously, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) and maximum continuous discharge will be doubled. Unregulated mods wired in series require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with these two subjects, feel free to drop us a line and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information on these matters or suggest comparable alternatives.
- Understanding how to handle and care for Lithium type batteries is very important and should always be practiced. Lithium type batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or flame if mishandled. DO NOT charge your batteries overnight or while unattended for a prolonged period of time! Always charge your batteries in a fire-proof surface/area and DO NOT expose them to high temperatures (e.g. inside your car). DO NOT expose the battery's terminals to metal objects or immerse in water/liquid. We are not responsible for any damage if there is any misuse, abuse or modification of the batteries and/or chargers in any shape or form (including pack making). Furthermore, Electric Vapor Cigarettes LLC (a.k.a. EVcigarettes.com) will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, property damage, or defect that is caused by misuse, abuse or modification of Lithium batteries and/or chargers.