HK 21700 Mech MOD & Stack Bundle || Comp Lyfe
Bringing another jawdroppingly gorgeous design to life in a sleek and metallic form, Comp Lyfe presents the HK 21700 Mech Mod, a mechanical vaping device constructed out of your choice of solid titanium or naval brass. The main chassis of the HK is made from a solid piece of metal, doing away with voltage-dropping threading sin favor of a more performance-oriented option. And when equipped with Comp Lyfe signature Low Rider firing switch, it's a certainty that this mechanical mod is an exceptional mech mod that is as useful in daily life as it is in the competitive arena.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO A VERIFIED DOMESTIC BILLING ADDRESS (Your U.S. Credit Card Billing Address) & WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER. INTERNATIONAL INQUIRES CAN BE MADE >HERE<
HK 21700 Mech MOD
- Aluminum, Brass, Anodized Titanium or Raw Titanium Chassis
- Color Pattern May Vary On Anodized Titanium
- 9 Vent Holes
- Fixed 510 Hybrid Top machined into the MOD For Enhanced Conductivity
- PEEK Insulator
- Magnetic Low Rider Firing Switch
- Able to Upgrade to Other Magnet Strengths
- Recessed Fire Button
- Diameter: 28.5mm (at widest point)
Doubledouble (Stackable Extension)
- Anodized Titanium Material
- Adds Single 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 Battery
- Battery Contact required for 18650 and 20650 Battery
- Diameter: 28.5mm
- 1x HK 21700 Mech MOD by Comp Lyfe
- 1x HK 21700 Doubledouble (Stackable Extension) - X-Out | Jason Machete Logo
- 1x Donut Contact - Copper
- **THIS DEVICE IS 8.4 VOLTS** This mechanical mod is stacked in series, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) will be multiplied by the number of battery cells in series, which does the same to your amperage load as well. As such, series mechanical mods require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with this subject, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information or suggest comparable alternatives, such as an unregulated device wired in parallel. Use this device with caution and at your OWN RISK. By purchasing this device, you agree that we are NOT liable for any damages due to misuse.
- This is a direct battery contact mechanical device and it is strictly for ADVANCED USERS ONLY! Be sure to check your atomizer's 510 connection when using it with this device. If your atomizer's positive pin in the center of the 510 connection does not protrude >1mm from the threads of the connection, your device WILL fail catastrophically. Use at your own risk! This mod does not have a locking mechanism, so keep it away from children! Mechanical mods are an advanced user product and should not be used by anyone without the proper knowledge on your battery's amp limit and how to test your atomizer's resistance. This mechanical mod uses very strong magnets in the switch—please be careful when disassembling your mod. Avoid using your device to the point where the batteries are completely discharged. Always double-check the resistance of your atomizer on an external ohmmeter, and ensure that your batteries are inserted with the positive pole facing the atomizer in order to prevent battery failure.