LYKAN Stack 21700 Mech MOD || Immortal Modz x Armageddon Mfg.
The "Lycan" is the most advanced species of wolves in mythical legends. Hidden under an elegant and luxurious mask, the Lycan can transform at any given time should the need arise to show its power and leadership. Written with a "K", Immortal Modz' Lykan is an exceptional mod with an elegant yet agile look, able to transform at any given time into a beast, the most advanced of them all. With a hand-crafted body, the Lykan has a timeless look and angular styling. Its Clip activated fire switch accentuates its lines, and the dynamic body sleeve completes the exclusive design.
NOTE: Battery spacer (NOT INCLUDED) may be required in order for stacked batteries to fit properly.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO A VERIFIED DOMESTIC BILLING ADDRESS (Your U.S. Credit Card Billing Address) & WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER. INTERNATIONAL INQUIRES CAN BE MADE >HERE<
*This product does not qualify for free shipping and it has a fixed insured shipping cost of $8.99 for U.S. addresses ONLY.
- Brass or Copper Construction
- Interchangeable Sleeves
- Bare Metal, Carbon Fiber or Resin
- Accepts Single or Dual 20700 | 21700 Batteries
- Stack Section Required for Dual Battery Setup
- Hybrid 510 Connection
- Brass or Copper Threading
- Side-Mounted Firing Clip
- Brass Firing Clip Bar
- Clip Also Functions as a Belt Clip
- Bottom Locking Mechanism
- Copper Battery Contact
- Single: 84mm x 32.5mm (Body)
- Stacked: 154mm x 32.5mm (Body)
- Can Accommodate Atomizers Up to 27mm or 30mm (with Appropriate Top Hat)
- 1x LYKAN 21700 Mech MOD
- 1x 30mm Top Hat (Pre-installed)
- 1x LYKAN Stack Tube
- 1x 27mm Top Hat
- 1x Spare O-Rings Bag
- 1x Hard Case
- **THIS DEVICE IS 8.4 VOLTS** This mechanical mod is stacked in series, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) will be multiplied by the number of battery cells in series, which does the same to your amperage load as well. As such, series mechanical mods require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with this subject, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information or suggest comparable alternatives, such as an unregulated device wired in parallel. Use this device with caution and at your OWN RISK. By purchasing this device, you agree that we are NOT liable for any damages due to misuse.
- Battery spacer (NOT INCLUDED) may be required in order for stacked batteries to fit properly.
- This is a direct battery contact mechanical device and it is strictly for ADVANCED USERS ONLY! Be sure to check your atomizer's 510 connection when using it with this device. If your atomizer's positive pin in the center of the 510 connection does not protrude >1mm from the threads of the connection, your device WILL fail catastrophically. Use at your own risk! This mod does not have a locking mechanism, so keep it away from children! Mechanical mods are an advanced user product and should not be used by anyone without the proper knowledge on your battery's amp limit and how to test your atomizer's resistance. This mechanical mod uses very strong magnets in the switch—please be careful when disassembling your mod. Avoid using your device to the point where the batteries are completely discharged. Always double-check the resistance of your atomizer on an external ohmmeter, and ensure that your batteries are inserted with the positive pole facing the atomizer in order to prevent battery failure.