Orchid v5 RBA Clone by Infinite
The Orchid V5 RBA clone is a rebuildable tank style device. Its base, deck, and chimney is constructed with stainless steel, the tank sections are made with polycarbonate, and it has a dual coil design, with a small lifted dual air channel post as well as dual air holes on the sides of the base. In addition to a larger chimney design there are 4 juice channels for better flavor production. A fill screw is located on the underside of the base for easy refilling.
For best results, we recommend to wash the entire Atomizer before use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Orchid v5 Rebuildable Atomizer ( RBA ) Clone are for EXPERTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
Infinite Orchid v5 RDA Features
- High quality RBA Clone
- Stainless Steel Body & Frosted Polycarbonate Tank
- *NEW* Knurled Bottom and Top Cap
- *NEW* Tank section is one piece (v4's tank can be disassembled into 3 separate pieces)
- 4mL tank capacity
- Four (4) Post Design (dual positive post)
- Allen key Grub Post Screws
- "Lifted" Dual Air Holes
- Four (4) juice channels allows maxium juice flow
- Bottom fill hole screw - phillips head
- Heatsink fin-like top cap reduces heat transfer
- Brass 510 center pin
- 22mm diameter
- 1x Orchid v5 RDA Clone by Infinite
- 1x Matching 510 Drip Tip Mouthpiece
- 1x Micro Phillips head Screwdriver
- 1x Allen key
- 2x Spare O-Ring
- 1x Spare Phillips head Fill-hole Screw
- 1x Spare Allen key Grub Post Screw
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Wicks / Coils must be tested carefully with a multimeter before use.
- If Wick / Coil is not properly tested it will be a risk to the user to do so.
- Faulty Wicks / Coils WILL kill electronic devices.
- New Wick / Coil units must be tested and then used on a strong basic electrical APV / MOD that has short protection.
- No new Wick / Coil assembly should be used on an electronic device until it is known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not properly built. This is a known issue.