Piranha 18650 Mech Bundle || Comp Lyfe
This bundle includes the Piranha Mech MOD, Mini Cap 24 and Standard 810 Drip Tip, all by Comp Lyfe.
NOTE: Deck is NOT included and it is required to complete this vape setup. If you don't already own one, you can add one to your purchase above and save $10 off the normal price.
The Piranha Mech MOD is the gracefully milled brass masterpiece from Comp Lyfe: the chassis of this heavy duty vaping platform is carefully carved to a slight concave form, perfect for easy handling even in tough situations, and vertical ridges are milled into the body, allowing air to pass for sweat-free palms. The hybrid 510 connection is perfect for kicking your dripper or RTA to the next level, and the signature Comp Lyfe firing switch is low key and subtle, but packs a powerful punch!
Rounding out the bundle is the Mini Cap 24 in Knurled Brass and the Standard 810 Drip Tip in Brass V-Groove, giving you a complete, matching set up!
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO A VERIFIED DOMESTIC BILLING ADDRESS (Your U.S. Credit Card Billing Address) & WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER. INTERNATIONAL INQUIRIES CAN BE MADE >HERE<
Piranha Mech MOD
- Brass Chassis
- Accepts Single 18650 Battery
- Hybrid 510 Connection
- Signature Low Rider Firing Switch
- Diameter: 24mm
Mini Cap 24
- Brass Construction
- Non-Adjustable AFC
- Dual 7mm x 3mm Cyclops Slots
- 810 Drip Tip Port
Standard 810 Drip Tip
- Brass Construction
- Dimensions: 19mm x 11mm
- 1x Piranha Mech MOD by Comp Lyfe
- 1x BD-24 Mini Cap
- 1x Standard 810 Brass V-Groove Drip Tip by Comp Lyfe
- 1x Authenticity Card
- 1x Black Canvas Carrying Case w/ Red CLTAC Logo
- Mechanical MODs are an ADVANCED USER PRODUCT and should NOT be used by ANYONE without the proper knowledge on your Battery's Amp Limit and how to test your Atomizer's resistance. Please note that we do NOT offer any warranty or exchanges on any mechanical MODs due to the nature of this product. DOA warranty ONLY! Please be careful when disassembling your MOD, as some parts may be fragile and require extra care. We check each MOD before they are shipped out to you and we are NOT responsible for any parts lost by you.
- Rebuildable Atomizers (RBAs, RDAs, etc.) are ADVANCED USER PRODUCTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.