Quicksilver RDA Clone by Acerig
For best results, we recommend to wash the entire Atomizer before use.
Acerig Quicksilver RDA Clone Features
- Stainless Steel Body
- Tri-Post Design
- Deep Juice Well
- Adjustable Airflow that can be configured as single or dual AFC
- One Piece Base for stability and conductivity
- Peek Insulators
- 22mm Diameter
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers ( RDA ) are for EXPERTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Wicks / Coils must be tested carefully with a multimeter before use.
- If Wick / Coil is not properly tested it will be a risk to the user to do so.
- Faulty Wicks / Coils WILL kill electronic devices.
- New Wick / Coil units must be tested and then used on a strong basic electrical APV / MOD that has short protection.
- No new Wick / Coil assembly should be used on an electronic device until it is known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not properly built. This is a known issue.