This product is not eligible for any discounts or promotional offers!
Riva DNA250C Mod || Dovpo
Introducing the Riva DNA250C Mod, Dovpo's first device using leather accents while utilizing Evolv's legendary DNA250C chipset. This dual 18650 powered device maintains a small and ergonomic form, while the DNA250C chipset provides a user-friendly interface capable of connecting to your PC for slight fine-tuning and theme modifications.
Constructed from zinc alloy, the Riva is one of the lightest dual battery devices, weighing in at only 5.3 ounces (without batteries). As with all DNA devices, a host of safety features are included, such as reverse polarity / atomizer / overheat protection, cell by cell monitoring and much more. The Riva has the makings to be one of the best MODs to come out in years and could very well still be sitting on top in years to come!
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO A VERIFIED DOMESTIC BILLING ADDRESS (Your U.S. Credit Card Billing Address) & WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER. INTERNATIONAL INQUIRES CAN BE MADE >HERE<
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Accepts Dual 18650 Batteries
- Bottom Hinge-Lock Battery Door
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- DNA 250C Chipset
- Official Evolv Chipset
- Wattage Range: 1W - 200W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.2V - 8.0V
- Boost Mode
- Increases Initial Power Output and Ramp-Up Time
- Escribe Compatible
- Temperature Mode:
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F
- Nickel (Ni200)
- Titanium (Ti)
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- 0.96" Full Color TFT Screen
- Battery Life
- Wattage / Temperature
- Front-Mounted Micro-USB Port
- 5V/2A Charge Rate
- Firmware and Software Upgrade
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Dimensions: 80mm x 43mm x 39.5mm
- Can Accommodate Atomizers up to 27mm (No Overhang)
- Weight: 151g
- 1x Riva DNA250C MOD
- 1x Micro-USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Battery Usage Warning Card
- **THIS DEVICE IS 8.4 VOLTS** This mechanical box mod is wired in series, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) will be multiplied by the number of battery cells in series, which does the same to your amperage load as well. As such, series mechanical mods require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with this subject, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information or suggest comparable alternatives, such as an unregulated device wired in parallel. Use this device with caution and at your OWN RISK. By purchasing this device, you agree that we are NOT liable for any damages due to misuse.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Understanding how to handle and care for Lithium type batteries is very important and should always be practiced. Lithium type batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or flame if mishandled. DO NOT charge your batteries overnight or while unattended for a prolonged period of time! Always charge your batteries in a fire-proof surface/area and DO NOT expose them to high temperatures (e.g. inside your car). DO NOT expose the battery's terminals to metal objects or immerse in water/liquid. We are not responsible for any damage if there is any misuse, abuse or modification of the batteries and/or chargers in any shape or form (including pack making). Furthermore, Electric Vapor Cigarettes LLC (a.k.a. EVcigarettes.com) will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, property damage, or defect that is caused by misuse, abuse or modification of Lithium batteries and/or chargers.