Saga 21700 Series Mechanical Box MOD by Vaperz Cloud
The Saga is the spiritual successor to Vaperz Cloud's acclaimed VCP, bringing simplicity and beauty while still maintaining one helluva kick! As a fully mechanical dual 21700 series mod, the Saga is a pocket friendly device that brings the high quality craftsmanship you've come to know of Vaperz Cloud's line of hardware while pumping up to 8.4 volts of power.
As with all series mechanical devices, it is EXTREMELY important that you know Ohm's Law fully before picking up this sleek and elegant device!
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO A VERIFIED DOMESTIC BILLING ADDRESS (Your U.S. Credit Card Billing Address) & WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER. INTERNATIONAL INQUIRIES CAN BE MADE >HERE<
- Anodized Aluminum or Acrylic/Ultem Chassis
- Fully Mechanical Series Box MOD
- Accepts Dual (2) 21700 Batteries
- Bottom Loading Latch Door
- Fully Silver-Plated Copper Contacts and Internals
- Manually Adjustable Battery Contacts
- Series Mech Mod
- VC Tech Switch for Optimal Voltage Drop
- Adjustable 510 Connection
- Dimensions: 100.5mm x 30.5mm x 49mm
- Can Accommodate Atomizers up to 30mm
- 1x Saga 21700 Series Mechanical Box MOD
- **THIS DEVICE IS 8.4 VOLTS** This mechanical box mod is wired in series, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) will be multiplied by the number of battery cells in series, which does the same to your amperage load as well. As such, series mechanical mods require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with this subject, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information or suggest comparable alternatives, such as an unregulated device wired in parallel. Use this device with caution and at your OWN RISK. By purchasing this device, you agree that we are NOT liable for any damages due to misuse.
- Understanding how to handle and care for Lithium type batteries is very important and should always be practiced. Lithium type batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or flame if mishandled. DO NOT charge your batteries overnight or while unattended for a prolonged period of time! Always charge your batteries in a fire-proof surface/area and DO NOT expose them to high temperatures (e.g. inside your car). DO NOT expose the battery's terminals to metal objects or immerse in water/liquid. We are not responsible for any damage if there is any misuse, abuse or modification of the batteries and/or chargers in any shape or form (including pack making). Furthermore, Electric Vapor Cigarettes LLC (a.k.a. EVcigarettes.com) will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, property damage, or defect that is caused by misuse, abuse or modification of Lithium batteries and/or chargers.