Sony 18650 VTC5 2600mAh Battery - 20A
The Sony 18650 VTC5 is a high capacity 2600mAh, 20A LiMn Battery and it is one of the best batteries for Mechanical MODs / Rebuildable Atomizer / sub-ohm user. Not only are these the safest batteries available, they also perform better for a longer period of time. Can be charged with any Li-Ion battery charger with 4.2V output however, for best battery life we recommend charging with a Smart / Intelligent Charger.
Safe chemistry IMR 3.7V rechargeable high drain batteries do not require a protection circuit and they also have a reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
Price is for one (1) battery.
- Battery Type: NMC (LiNiMnCoO2)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 20A
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh
- Min Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Lowest Discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Battery Top: Flat Top
- Dimensions: (L) 65mm | (D) 18mm
- Charge fully before first use.
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge.
- For best results, recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~ 3.7V) as soon as possible.
- Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity/cycle loss).
- Do not short circuit.
- Never use force to install (insert) any li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive and negative contacts.
- Never charge over 4.29V or discharge lower than 2.5V
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V.